Humboldt Alliance Church is offering a $1000 to a Humboldt Collegiate Institute or surrounding area high school 2020-2021 graduate.
The scholarship recipient will be chosen by HAC's Elder's Board based on the following criteria:
- Must be graduating grade 12 with at least a 75% average. Please provide an unofficial transcript and progress report of most recent marks.
- Must be entering post-secondary studies for the 2021-2022 academic year. Preference will be given to those entering an accredited Christian institution. Please provide proof of acceptance.<
- Provide a written description of faith-based living in accordance to scripture.
- Provide a written vision statement.
- Give a written testimony of your faith journey.
- Financial need may be considered.
Please submit your application and supplementary items to Humboldt Alliance Church via email to email@example.com, c/o Pastor Greg Dermody.
The following items are to be submitted by Friday May 21, 2021.
Humboldt Alliance Church is committed to assisting members of HAC financially that are in exploring opportunities to grow in their faith. Examples would include, but are not limited to, conferences, post-secondary studies, camps, courses, etc...
If you're a member and are interested, please contact Pastor Greg Dermody at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further details.